Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his address to the nation on Tuesday urged the people to come together and support him in fighting the coronavirus pandemic. The Prime Minister mentioned seven key areas where he would like the people to help in fighting the deadly pandemic.
Here is a look at the seven points mentioned by PM Modi —
1. Look after the elderly at home. Especially those who have a history of ailments. Keep them safe.
2. Lockdown and social distancing has to be followed. Use home made masks at all times.
3. To increase your immunity, use guidelines given by Ayush ministry.
4. Everone should download Arogya Setu mobile app.
5. As much as possible, help the poor. See if we can help with their food needs.
6. In our industries, show compassion for colleagues. Don’t fire people.
7. Our doctors, sanitation workers, police etc. Let’s show them respect and honour them for their work.